The sun is out, the air is warm, birds are chirping, and your property likely needs some sprucing up! With the temperature reaching record highs, and the long term forecast continuing to look very favorable, this is the time to get your property ready for the summer season. While the task of cleaning up your property after winter may seem overwhelming, Rolar Property Services is here to help. By taking a few basic steps, your property will be ready for summer in no time.
- Pick up the larger debris throughout your property like tree limbs, sticks, and litter.
- Clean leaves, litter, and any other debris from your landscaped beds that that accumulated over the winter months
- Pull any weeds that may have already sprung up
- Remove any dead leaves that may be on your lawn
- If areas of your lawn are thin or patchy, loosen the soil with a rake and cover with grass seed and soil.
- Treat your lawn with an early spring fertilizer, or arrange for a fertilization professional to nourish your lawn and to keep crabgrass and other broad-leaf weeds to a minimum this summer season
- Cut back dead growth on perennials, and prune shrubs and trees to promote new growth
- Re-edge your beds with a spade shovel or mechanical bed edger and top dress with new mulch
- If you have an irrigation system, turn on, run the system through all zones, and repair or adjust your sprinkler heads to ensure proper lawn and plant coverage
If you have a commercial or industrial property, a larger residential property, or just simply don’t have the time to get your property ready for the summer, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you! You can contact us via this website or you can call (248) 589-1800.